Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another unlikely post

I bet you thought I wouldn't last a day taking part in NaBloMoPo, did you. HA! I've posted for eight consecutive days! And today makes nine! Double HA!!!
I had a couple of things to post about today, but I heard about this contest over on Norma's blog. So here's what I was working on a year ago today: the THIRD red sock.


Hoping that it would match one of the other two.




Fat chance. You know, I still haven't picked a definitive pair from the trio. The whole thing still makes me crazy.


I've got two more colorways of this yarn in my stash. What are the odds of all of them being a mismatch?

1 comment:

Joanne a/k/a Punkin said...

I still like the top one. No Kudos for Claudia. Kudos for Lorna, they seem to match nicely like on my poncho.