Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Last year I totally missed it, but this year I was determined celebrate. It's my Blogiversay! Two years! Woo-hoo!!! Despite some rather spotty postings at times, I'm still blogging.

I originally started this blog with two goals: first, to document my knitting and stash accumulation accomplishments, and second, to improve my writing skills by writing regularly. I've been able to do that. However, it's also brought me so much more. I've met some wonderful people--both in person and virtually. I've found some cool blogs. I've been able to share happy times and sad times, and even some crazy times. I've even had the thrill of a rock star moment--when Stephanie left a comment on my blog! Little ol' me! Who'd a thunk it???

So, to celebrate my blogiversary with you, my faithful readers, we're having a contest! It's simple--leave a comment and you'll be entered to win a skein of sock yarn. Wanna see what you'll win?


A beautiful skein of Seacoast Handpainted Superwash Sock Yarn! 560 yards of 100% superwash merino in Surf. Yummy!

So, tell your friends and family to come on over and take a look. Never left a comment before--what better time to de-lurk! If I get lots of comments, I'll toss another skein or two of sock yarn into the prize mix. There more the merrier!

Deadline for comments will be 9 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, September 18th. Drawing will be held on Thursday, September 20th.

Just on note on comments--I don't know what it is about Blogger.com, but I don't always get e-mail addresses with comments. If the winner's e-mail address doesn't come through with their comment, I'll post to them here on the blog.

Thanks for sharing today with me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary, Betty! :o))

Sheknits said...

Happy Blogiversary- thanks for having a contest for such pretty yarn.
Sharon

ikkinlala said...

Happy blogiversary! Congratulations on two years!

Katura said...

Happy blogaversery!!!
I really like your pictures. I admit I have been lurking for a while, nothing like yummy yarn to lure me out into the open ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!! I'm slowly creeping up on my one year! YIPEEE