Sunday, December 04, 2005

Crazy Aunt Purl Tags Everybody

Laurie tagged everybody last week, so here goes...

TEN random things you might not know about me.
1: I tend to over analyze things.
2: When I travel, I take pictures of the hotel rooms--bathrooms included.
3: I'm a dog person.
4: When I'm driving over a state border, I left my feet. (I don't want to skid into another state!)
5: I'm a civil war reenactor.
6: My fantasy job is to be one of the Reeferettes--Jimmy Buffett's backup singers.
7: I love milk--have since I was a child.
8: I worked at the racetrack for 10 years before I worked in publishing.
9: My father passed away in 1997 and I miss him every day.
10: I drive a Subaru Forester.

NINE places I’ve visited
1: Vermont (a lot).
2: the other states in New England.
3: Williamsburg, VA.
4: Toronto.
5: Maine.
6: Chicago.
7: Atlanta.
8: Orlando.
9: San Diego.

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1: Rub my feet.
2: Take me to a Jimmy Buffet concert.
3: Be kind to strangers.
4: Feed me filet mignon, garlic mashed potatoes, and a nice red wine.
5: Remember my birthday.
6: Take me to my favorite creamy stand in the summer.
7: Give me flowers for no reason at all.
8: Take me to a yarn shop!

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1: Live in New England.
2: Get married.
3: Visit all of the Margaritaville Cafes.
4: Go to Ireland.
5: Attend baseball games at Fenway and Wrigley Field.
6: Go camping in Maine.
7: Go back to school and get my MBA.

SIX things I’m afraid of
1: Being trapped underground.
2: Cancer.
3: Heights.
4: Rough seas.
5: Roller coasters.
6: Another terrorist attack.

FIVE things I don't like
1: Loud cell phone talkers, especially on the train.
2: Seafood.
3: Cole slaw.
4: Cablevision.
5: Pickles, especially if they're touching my french fries.

FOUR ways to turn me off
1: Be rude to others.
2: Be insensitive.
3: Be self absorbed.
4: Invade my personal space without my permission.

THREE Things I do everyday
1: Knit.
2: Talk to my sweetheart.
3: Listen to public radio.

TWO things that make me happy
1: My significant other, Jim.
2: My nieces.

ONE thing on my mind right now
1: ... I must finish the gift knitting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice meme. Does Jim know about #7/2? Cuz, I could tell him for you, if you want.