- Ruth's Chris Steak House (New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Rocky Hill, CT; Garden City, NY...) --Hands down my favorite restaurant(s)
- Italian Bistro (Philadelphia, PA) --Great food, great service
- Brandon Inn (Brandon, VT) -- Chef/Owner Louis Pattis serves up consistently wonderful meals
- The Creemee Stand (Wilmington, VT) -- Best creemee anywhere!
- Dot's (Wilmington and West Dover, VT) -- Best breakfast (and chili) in Vermont
- Outback Steakhouse -- Always a great meal, and I love their bread
- Fogo de Chão (Atlanta, GA) -- I was part of a group taken here by a vendor--amazingly bountiful and delicious food
- Annapolis Ice Cream Company (Annapolis, MD) Best hard ice cream anywhere!
- J. Alexander's -- Northbrook, IL) One of my favorites when I'd travel to Chicagoland for business
- Lillian's (Saratoga Springs, NY) -- Many fond memories of my Saratoga summers
I could easily go on and on, but this will have to serve as an appetizer for ya...
Post a Comment