Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What I've been up to lately...

For someone who's unemployed, I've been mighty busy these past few weeks! Given the late hour I don't want to go on and on, but here's a little info for ya...

  • For the past two weeks I've been serving as a juror on this trial for this defendant. Today we reached a verdict. And after an evening of Googling, I came up with this and this and this. What an experience! Sentencing is scheduled for next month, and if I'm not busy I'd like to attend.
  • My classes have been winding down, but due to my jury service I did not have all that free time to study that I was planning on. Still think I did OK, though (and considering all that's happened this year I'm OK with it).
  • Not much knitting or spinning, but I've been working on flags for an event on Saturday.


And this past weekend we did a living history event in Kingston, New York.

The kids really loved the gun--they were doing their own little artillery drills around it. And the adults had an even better time with them.



So cute...

No comments: