Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rhinebeck afterglow

Wow! What can I say? My first Rhinebeck was an amazing experience! I was there pretty much for the entire day on Saturday and I'm still processing everything I saw and did there. The animals, the vendors, the people--it was all wonderful. (Well, maybe not some of the crowding, but it was still pretty good.) I got to meet some fellow Ravelers as well as friends from home. I also missed a whole bunch of people that I thought I would see. (Carole? Jess? Lars? Where were you guys???)

I came up to Vermont after Rhinebeck to do some work on the house and now I'm getting ready to head back to reality Long Island. (I start two paralegal classes tonight.) I'll upload some pictures once I have a high speed internet connection instead of this here dial-up thing.


By the way--DSL service will be activated here at Moose Manor by November 1. Woo-hoo!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how we missed you - I was there all. day. on Saturday. :o( I'm glad you had a good time, though!

Carole Knits said...

I was there, too, all day on Saturday. Of course, I was with Jess so since you didn't see her you also didn't see me. Bummer!

Joanne a/k/a Punkin said...

Hmmmn...I was there all day on Saturday, too. And I saw you almost all day, too! Where was Lars?

Anonymous said...

Moose Manor?