Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally!!!

I'm done with my Legal Research class!!! The papers are done! They've been handed in, and with the exception of half of one of them, I'm fairly satisfied with the work I did.

Of course, I had to get through the drama of the past three months that seemed to accompany this class and of course the residual drama from when I took it last spring, but let's not focus on that right now.

Drama? Well, over Christmas my laptop died and couldn't be resuscitated. Fortunately most of the work was still in paper form, but I did lose a couple of things. Then there was the take home final from professor scrooge. Nice way to spend the holidays.

Then Saturday night I go to log in to WestLaw and my account has been deactivated. WTF??? I called technical support to see if there was some kind of mistake--nope, no mistake, no access, and no chance to restore it until Monday morning. Paper were due 8pm tonight. . I started crying like a little baby--on the phone with the tech support person. Pathetic, huh?

But no matter--it's done now. I'm sitting on the train on my way home, and I'm about to take out some... KNITTING!!! Something there's been precious little of around here. So if you'll excuse me I've got a fingerless mitt to catch up with...

---------------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! :o))

Katura said...

Congratulations!!! All is well that ends well. (or at least all is well that ends!)
Have fun with your knitting, you earned it :)