Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm still here

It's been a really long time since I've posted here. I apologize, life's been getting in the way. You know, some of the usual things--work, the-book-that-shall-remain-nameless-in-its-online-format, and a couple of trips up to Vermont. I'm still breathing giant sighs of relief over being excused from that trial, which has finally started. I had a couple of issues with my Olympic Knitting project and unfortunately wasn't able to finish the first sock. However, like the marathon runner who crosses the finish line hours after most runners have gone home, I'm going to keep chugging along with it.

And as if getting engaged wasn't enough, Jim and I are seriously considering buying a house. We've found something up in Vermont (just 5 miles from where is is now), and although it has some issues, we really do love it. This past Monday we went back to see the house again. I took tons of pictures, which I'll spare you from for now, but I've gotta show you one in particular.

The sock really seems to like the kitchen. Could it be a sign?

I'll try to get caught up with my blogging over the next couple of weeks. There's yarn to show ya, and even the littlest bit of progress on my various projects. Later!

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I wanna see the other pictures. That's such exciting news!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures, too!!

*chants* photos photos photos photos...

VERY exciting!! :o))