Just some random items today...
- One of my editors left this past June, and now today another one gave notice. I'm not happy. It's a good opportunity for him, but it sucks for me because he was one of the really good ones. I just hope they let me replace him.
- I had a gift project that I started on this morning. I thought I had until the end of December to finish it. I've only got until the 7th. And I've also got a final writing project to finish. And a final exam on the 16th. Kind of a lot on my plate.
- Since I started the whole NaBloPoMo thing (two days late, since I wasn't aware of it until November 4th), I've managed to post every single day. Every. Single. Day. That's from me, the writing challenged. But while readership on this blog appears to be up, commenting has been surprisingly sparse. Lots of lurkers out there. Like Jessalu says, "de-lurking is delightful." Come on out, y'all!
- I still haven't figured out how to download the pictures off my phone. I usually grasp the technology stuff very quickly. Not so much here.
- Need to get new glasses soon. My distance vision hasn't changed. My reading vision has gotten worse. Getting old is a bitch. I've been playing around wih Pearle Vision's website tool that let's you try frames on but uploading a
mugshotpicture of yourself. Very cool--the website, not my mug shot.
- Need sleep. Generally, and like, now. Good night all!