Handspun and plied on my Ashford Joy. My first complete skein! A little on the bulky (and slightly inconsistent) side, but that's fine by me.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
What better way to ease back into the blogging thing than a Random Thursday! Here's a look back at the last few months...
- Nice horsey outside the sugar house.
Visiting sugar houses during the Whitingham Maple Festival
- What's the best way to ruin a pair of sneakers? Walk through the snow/slush/mud of early mud season, of course!
- Nothing like spinning by the fireplace in a wonderful Vermont inn...
...even when she on guard duty!
April knitting weekend in Vermont
- Hanging out at the old watering hole (which has since been renamed and under new management) with Punkin.
Monday open mike night at Bartini, Babylon Village
- The unbearable cuteness of Lily...