Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday sky... and sock yarn

It was a cool, crisp Saturday here on Long Island.
Here's the sky over Great South Bay.

And now, some sock yarn at the Village Knitter.
I spent some time with Karen and Joy at the shop today. They told me that they've had more customers interested in sock yarn than they had expected, so they're going to be getting more sock yarn. Woo-hoo!!! I'm psyched.


The shop's "husband" chair

Also, Thursday night is going to be their knitting night. Just what I need--incentive to get out of the office at a reasonable hour!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tomorrow I'm heading to The Point to heckle hang out with some friends of mine who are taking Barbara Kerr's finishing class. This is the same class that I took a while ago, and when I saw they were offering it again, I pushed it on them like a crack dealer encouraged them to sign up for it and promised them that I'd hang out with them. So, I've got my project bag of tricks packed and I'm ready to go! This ought to be fun.

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I'm glad that you clarified about the sock yarn. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky!