Sunday, September 17, 2006

Elderhostel--Day 3--Brandon, Vermont

Howdy! I'm finishing up Day 3 of my Elderhostel trip with Jim. We're at the Brandon Inn tonight. So far it's been great! There have been a few minor glitches along the way, but nothing to put a damper on things. We've got 25 participants on this tour and so far they have been a pleasure to be with, we've got a really good bus driver, and the schedule has run very smoothly.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to show you in the way of pictures yet. In my off time (which there hasn't been much of) I've been working on a manuscript for work. (Yes, I know, I'm on vacation but still working.) But now I'm getting ready to package it up for FedEx and tomorrow I should be able to post a decent blog entry.

So, since we're leaving for a boat ride tomorrow at 7:30, I've got to cut this short tonight. However, I will leave you with these...


The pink and blue sock enjoying the satelite TV on JetBlue.


Jim and me dressed in colonial attire outstide the Vermont Constitution House in Windsor, Vermont

No comments: