Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles... Part Deux

Greetings From 34,000 Feet!


I'm on my way to Chicago and best I can figure we're somewhere over Ohio or Indiana. I do know that we're starting our descent (my ears are starting to pop) and we're 45 minutes from our scheduled arrival at Midway. I'll be spending 2 days out here--a bunch of meetings tomorrow, finishing up Friday morning. Then it looks like I'll have some time in the afternoon before my evening flight back.


Guess what I'm going to do with my free time...

A Stash Enhancement eXpedition to Nana's Knitting Shop in Oak Lawn! AND it's only 5 miles due south of Midway! Just 5 freakin' miles! How come I never knew this? Beats me. But I do know there's some Smooshy in my future.

Oh well, the captain just put the seat belt sign on and announced our descent into Chicago. Better go finish another row...
---------------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: