- This past Saturday I finished my two weekend classes and this coming Saturday I start two more that will run through the end of May. I really do enjoy these classes, however, I've been doing this week-in-week-out since OCTOBER. With no real breaks. Boy, I could really use a break. Just a little one. Please???
- Work's been... well... work. There's been another reshuffling and my position has changed. It's going to take a while to figure out exactly what I'm going to be doing, but I'll get there.
- Jim and I have decided to try to refinance our mortgage. The figures that the Re-Fi guy gave us look good, but I'll believe it after it comes back from the bank. Re-Fi guy told us two weeks ago that we should hear something within about two weeks. Now he's saying maybe the end of this month--or sometime in April. Yeah...
- My Bloglines subscriptions are totally out of control. Here are just a few of the blogs that I'm behind in reading:
Cabin Cove (68)
january one (161)
A Paralegal's Blog (27)
Wayne Schiess's legal-writing blog (34)
Lolly Knitting Around (42)
Mason-Dixon Knitting (162)
Now Norma Knits (53)
One Crazy Fiber Lady (200)
Sandy's Knitting (192)
Yarn Harlot (76)
Scary. I don't know if I'm going to even attempt to read all this. It's just a little overwhelming.
- Last month I stopped at Webs on my way south and finally met Cirilia! We chatted as she range up my purchase. (Yes, I bought a little yarn. Just a little. Really.)
- There have been trips up to Moose Manor. Haven't done much around the house, though. Just not enough time. On my last trip we went up to the Brandon Inn to do some press photos for a Civil War event we're hosting there in early June.
- Here's something to look forward to--my sister scored some tickets to see Jimmy Buffett at
Tweeter CenterGreat Woods up in Manfield, Massachusetts! A sure sign that summer's coming!
That staircase was just made for hoop skirts.
So that's it for now. I've still got lots of stuff to talk about, but that will have to wait for another day. I'll leave you with a picture from Vermont that was taken about two weeks ago.
It's not pretty anymore. Spring cannot get here soon enough!!!