Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Checking in

Not much to report here. My simple fast-moving cold has morphed into a wicked sinus infection. (The same thing happened to me this time last year.) The pressure and pain on the right side of my head makes me want to cry. I stayed home from work today so I could go to the doctor, so now I have antibiotics and nasal spray and I'm counting the hours until everything starts to kick in.

So, for now I'll leave you with a picture I took yesterday morning. I woke up way early and figured I'd head into work early, but seeing the early light I just had to head down to the docks first.


Sunrise over Great South Bay, March 18th.

4 comments:

Carole Knits said...

That photo is stunning! I hope you're feeling much better today.

Joanne a/k/a Punkin said...

Love the picture! Feel better..!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! Feel better!

Mary said...

I hope this weekend finds you feeling better.

What a stunning sunrise! Thanks for posting it since sunrise is a time of day that I try to avoid. LOL!