Thursday, July 06, 2006

Knitting update

Here's what's going on lately at Chez Elizzabetty...

An airplane project--Trekking socks for Jim. I spent my flight out to Chicago swatching this and then casting on for the cuff. I love the color changes of this stuff.

And after much (repeated) tinking of the leg and heel flap of my baby cable sock, I finally got to turn the heel on the flight home from Chicago last Friday.

Finally, this weekend I started what I thought would be another pair of soldier socks for Jim. Figured it would be good to do in camp at reenactments. However, after discovering that I did not have another skein of this yarn, I decided that it's now going to be an arm sock. It's good to be adaptable...

That's all for now. Next time... a business travelogue--with pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I'm commenting before Carole for once! ;o)

They all look great - I love the colors! :o)

Carole Knits said...

You're alive? And actually knitting? Yowza.