Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Kiss me, you fool!


And in honor of Valentine's Day, I present the results of unplanned
S(tash) E(nhancement) X(peditions) from last week. (You know, I really didn't intend to buy anything. Really. Please--you gotta believe me.)

Clockwise from top left: Trekking XXL (color 133), Art Yarns Supermerino
(color 130), and Claudia Hand Painted Fingering in Chocolate Cherry.

Can you feel the warm glow of love coming from that yarn? All are destined to be socks, because, you know, it's all about socks this month. And maybe just a little S.E.X.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those colors!

I looked at the Claudia at The Point yesterday but they didn't have colors I liked :o(

Happy V-Day! :o)

Anonymous said...

I covet the Art Yarns and Claudia. That's some sweet booty.