Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10 Favorite Places to Eat‏

Now this is an easy list...
  1. Ruth's Chris Steak House (New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Rocky Hill, CT; Garden City, NY...) --Hands down my favorite restaurant(s)
  2. Italian Bistro (Philadelphia, PA) --Great food, great service
  3. Brandon Inn (Brandon, VT) -- Chef/Owner Louis Pattis serves up consistently wonderful meals
  4. The Creemee Stand (Wilmington, VT) -- Best creemee anywhere!
  5. Dot's (Wilmington and West Dover, VT) -- Best breakfast (and chili) in Vermont
  6. Outback Steakhouse -- Always a great meal, and I love their bread
  7. Fogo de Chão (Atlanta, GA) -- I was part of a group taken here by a vendor--amazingly bountiful and delicious food
  8. Annapolis Ice Cream Company (Annapolis, MD) Best hard ice cream anywhere!
  9. J. Alexander's -- Northbrook, IL) One of my favorites when I'd travel to Chicagoland for business
  10. Lillian's (Saratoga Springs, NY) -- Many fond memories of my Saratoga summers

I could easily go on and on, but this will have to serve as an appetizer for ya...

No comments: