E.T.A. another one after Punkin's reminder.
OK, so I'm a week late with this one, but here goes...
- All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
- Handel's Messiah
- Rudolph the Broken Down Claimer -- a racetrack parody of the traditional Rudolph song (Rudolph the broken down claimer, Had 4 very wobbly legs, And it you ever saw him, You'd think they were wooden pegs... just ask Punkin about the rest of it...)
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland (as well as the racetrack parody Wagering in a Winter Wonderland (back in my racetrack days I clearing had a lot of time on my hands))
- Please Come Home for Christmas by the Eagles
- White Christmas
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting...)
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Bruuuuuuuuce!)
- Santa Baby
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by John Mellencamp